Typhoo has been enjoying the sun and being outdoors while I have been up at Nana&Papa's house for a few days. While I do outdoor projects, he strolls around, then disappears to find mice. In the past 4 days, he has brought in 9 mice! And he does bring them in... into the garage, eats them and leaves the intestines and tail for evidence. Actually, I haven't seen a tail in a while, so maybe he's just leaving the intestines.
Did I mention that he also has been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism? A daily pill (and subsequent wrestling with teeth, tongue, claws, fur and finger to get it down the hatch) appears to have helped. He was a lean 8 pounds and feels heavier now (you'd think so after all those mice). I think a solid 11 or 12 pounds would make him the perfect fat kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment